A Commitment to Our Afterschool Families
Seaborn Day School's Afterschool Program Is Special
- There is a purpose for the program.
- Our program maintains an encouraging, cooperative, supportive, structured and safe learning environment that emphasis participation and positive attitudes.
- You always have a safe place for your child. Morning activities are always available when Hillsborough County Schools are closed.
- Seaborn's Afterschool Program provides energizing and challenging activities that promote the development of academic, social and personal skills.
- The Academic Achievement (Academic Power Hour) enhances learning and instills positive thinking about themselves.
- Seaborn provides the opportunities to increase your childs' level of understanding of difficult concepts and materials.
- Each child has access to a computer and the internet with their afterschool teacher's guidance to receive a better understanding of their assignments.
- The Afterschool Program involves the children in the planning operation and implementation of activities.
- Special activities are planned so that afterschool children can participate and enjoy. (i.e. Super Bowl Tailgate and Football Game.)
- Respect for others is an important characteristic that Seaborn Day School helps to instill in a child.
- Seaborn helps the children learn that effort leads to success.
- The children are encouraged to take pride in and ownership over their assignments.
- Seaborn Day School hires trained, qualified and enthusiastic staff members, who have a genuine love for children and care about helping each child meet their potential.